Dec 9, 2005

da, comradeski

im sorry to hear about the facist takeover at shure, pimpernel ... i guess youll have to get all your information through the bluntest now, which is why i am declaring the bluntest to be the official (and only) state run news enterprise in the soviet bloc satellite of shurekezistan ... deal with it ...



on a side note, kanye west doesnt care about grammy people ... or does he

funny to watch, but heres someone who transcribed it ...

seriously, i grow more and more ashamed of this chicagoan by the day ...



kanye ! what in gods name are you talkin about !!??!?!!?!

If I don't win album of the year. I'm.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna really have a problem with that. I can never talk myself out of it, you know why? because I was in the studio and I put in the work. I don't care if I jumped up and down right now on a couch like tom cruise. I don't care what I do. I don't care how much I [something]. You can never take away from the amount of work that I put into it. So I don't wanna hear all that politically correct stuff. You put the camera in front of me - I'm-a tell you tell you like this: I worked hard to get here. I put my love, I put my heart, I put my money. I don't make.. I'm $600,000 in the hole right now, on that album. And you tell me about being politically incorrect. People love these songs. You talk to somebody who's grandmother just died and listens to Roses. And you tell me about being politically incorrect. I'm talking about history. I never got 5 mics in The Source - never got 5 stars from The Vibe. They said it's not a classic. So, Jesus Walks is not a classic? Roses is not a classic? Golddigger wasn't song of the year? Oh, but Kanye you can't say that! Why? Who are you? I don't know you!

nice sweater by the way ...

chump

No comments: