Mar 1, 2006

34%

i got my impeachin' rope ! ... whos with me !?

oh, and i also thus far have failed to mention that this weekend, while out traveling the midwest with the drastics i was fortunate enough to give myself (what i believe was) a healthy dose of alcohol poisoining ... friday nite we played madison and madison has some strange liquor laws, and as the show we were playin was all ages, we were uncertain if we were gonna be able to obtain any booze at all ... learnin that the liquor stores close at 9 (every nite) and it was already 8:45, brian and chris ran to the liquor store and bought an assortment of beverages, including a big bottle of jameson brand whiskey ... we didnt crack the bottle till after we played, which was probably around 11:30, and by 1:30 i was pouring myself my 4th round of a 1/2 of a pint glass of the stuff (neat, no ice) ... so, despite not having eatin anything since that morning, i managed to pour just under 2 pints of whiskey down my throat in a matter of 2, 2.5 hours ... mos def not healthy ... the rest of the weekend was pretty painful ... of course i didnt make matters any better going out the nex nite in minneapolis with an ex-girlfriend and drinking 2 beers and a pint of mojito (goddamn it was delicious though) ... so only as of las nite has my stomach (linening) come back online and my appetite and lower g.i. functions returned ... ive been sleeping about 10 hours a nite (as oppose to my usual 4) and have been in somewhat of a waking dream state for the past 4 days ... oh ... now i remember why i wanted to post this in the first place ... so las nite im pretty sure my body was hard at work tryin to rebuild my stomach and liver, and so i was blessed with a very long, very surreal fever-ish type dream ... the plot of which i could not tell you for the life of me, but the events/people included, (but by no means are limited to) ...
  • gi joe-like characters ... at some points my dream was animated like the old 80s gi joes ... i can still smell the napalm ...
  • monkeys
  • me starring in a commercial that involved a bumper car and a talking monkey ... i think i got paid 85 bux to do it
  • flea markets with an excess of old military paraphenalia
  • small white nazis (with whom i got into a discussion on the meaning of the swastika)
  • large black nazis (who were pretty chill)
  • me trying to have sex in a hospital that had a kickass arcade in it ... the patients kept gettin up and so we kept gettin disturbed
  • an italian street festival, where people were lining up to try to get into the commercial i ended up being in ... i think ... or maybe there were more commercials to be in ...
  • the beach (i think thats where the commercial was filmed)
  • a guy at the flea market who had nothing at his stand but gave me a large piece of paper with an angel drawn on it ... but one of those cutesy "love is..." looking angels ...
and so that was my weekend .... jus thought youd all like to know ...

No comments: