Jul 16, 2007

Stop! Blogger Time!

Bloggin' hits me, so hard, makes me say, "Oh My Lord"

Hmmmm . . . . you'd think this post was about MC Hammer. Perhaps at a later date.

Soon to be a BET show.

And apparently LBJ had a pretty sweet house. There's gotta be better news out there . . . it's not like he lived in a shanty. That'd be news. Kucinich used to be homeless. Like Jewel. Now I'm stalling, gotta go back to studying.

Absurd CNN factoid of the day: At the top of the screen/window/whatever (am I that old? am I going to start calling it Intendo?!?) there's a line of hyper text. "Hot Topics: Earthquakes - Roman Catholicisim - Iraq - Weather - Lindsay Lohan - More Topics". At least more people are concerned about whether it's going to rain than about Lindsay Lohan getting out of rehab.

No comments: