Jun 20, 2008

A couple things about this article . . . .

Virginia man sheds 80 pounds eating at McDonald's

1) "Apple dippers without caramel sauce" are also known as . . . apples. It's sliced apples. That's like saying I had a grilled cheese without the cheese. Or you can call it toast. One way or the other.

2) I like Yahoo!'s "Related Search" options on the side: Tandem bicycle, french fries and Macs (and I'm pretty sure they mean the computer). If I had to describe this article in three concepts, I'd choose those. In fact, those will be the tags for this post to assist with finding it later.

So what do you know, regardless of where you eat, as long as your food consists of vegetables and fruits that aren't deep fried and/or covered in sugars, it's healthy for you. McDonald's is not necessarily bad for you, just 95% of what they sell is bad for you. Don't blame the AP when you have a heart attack.

No comments: