May 4, 2006

Did you miss me?

I know I've been delinquent in my postings, but it's that time of the semester where the Big Tests come out and scare the living crap out of me. Nothing better than learning that a court found a lawyer not liable for malpractice because the Rule against Perpetuities is really confusing. And yes, the Rule will be on my first exam. But on to some news:

That'll show 'em not to accuse the president of being intelligent!

I don't know why I thought this was important. Maybe it's cause of the hats

So what is the Holy See? Pope vision goggles, perhaps?

So how did the Bears do at the draft?

Just in case you were feeling bad about American news media. We're not alone in being sucky.

At least he doesn't live with his mom

A side note, I went to my local bar and the bartender said, "Hey, your look a like was here on Monday." I didn't pay too much attention to it, then my girlfriend asked "Who?" to which the bartender replied "Kyle Orton." For all you football fans out there, here is Kyle Orton:

Looks just like me

But I'd never . . .

Crap, I think I know where this is going . . .

Ok, I get it, I'm going to shave . . .

No comments: