Dec 6, 2006

Political Rant

I try to keep ideology out of my political rants on the Bluntest. I knock a lot of politicians, but corruption, stupidity, and a reckless disregard for human life goes beyond ideology. That being said: "Read this"

Ok, everyone read the article? Good. I've tried to think of appropriate songs to go with two of these quotes and I think it sheds some light on the ramifications of these differing opinions:

"The bottom line is that a family is made up of love and commitment." - All You Need is Love

"Love can't replace a mother and a father." - What's Love Got to Do With It?

The second is synonomous with domestic violence. The first, though quirky, was stable enough to stay in bed together for great lengths of time while still getting along. Most couples would probably kill each other. Which environment do you think a child would most likely develop best?

No comments: