Sep 21, 2007

stuff i (mostly) stole from others

one of the funniest things i've seen in a while... "I know how you ladies feel. Juggling careers and having the kids. We can do it all, yah! There you go.. fried egg...there's your damn fried egg sandwich!" let's play chess, exercise, paint and cook TV ... courtesy elliot ross

a really really fresh "video" to a bob dylan tune, as remixed/replayed by the dap-kings (outta brookyln, nyc) ... Most Likely You Will Go Your Way (& I'll Go Mine) ... i love the original so much, that its hard for me to get into another version (even by the dap-kings) but the video is brilliant in its concept and execution ... courtesy my eyeballs and kincaid for hippin' me to the dap-kings

"I told them to leave him in the chimney and let him die," she told the Courier & Press ... courtesy mr. ross, et al

Cops: Man dies after armless artist’s head-butt ... courtesy ms. gadola

laser turntable ... courtesy the always lovely sanam

No comments: