Oct 24, 2008

jit v juke

Speakin of "Real Talk", I picked up a postcard in a record shop the other day advertising the Juke Remix of "Real Talk" ... YouTube and Google searches yielded no results unfortunately. So instead, here's a video of Jit Vs Juke. Detroit Vs Chicago. It's all in the footwork fool!



our blog is nothing but a youtube gallery. boo hiss.

But why stop now? I can't believe I didn't include this in my early 90's hip hop cavalcade. This one's for Pimpernel cause I know how much likes this song. On a side note, I never associated this song with 50s diners and black Marilyn Monroes ... until now ...



and one more ... not only is this Color Me Badd performing "I Wanna Sex You Up", it is Color Me Badd performing "I Wanna Sex You Up" live on Soul Train ... with Japanese subtitles ... this one's for Bogardus cause I know how much he likes Sam Watters ...

No comments: