Aug 26, 2005

response

1. i have never introduced myself to anyone as tony

2. the guy that wrote that is a not a douche, but a colostomy bag

3. eat a big ol heapin bowl of dick

4. i wouldnt trust anyone that disses tony bennett and tony the tiger in the same breath ... one or the other, i could tolerate ... but definetly not both

5. that guy is seriously a chump, exhibit a

6. i will eat his soul

7. from one of his posts : "You give people tattoos -- While you are certainly providing a service, you aren't an artist and therefore should not be referred to as such. No, I don't care how good you are. Drawing skulls wrapped in snakes and roses onto the bodies of drunken punk rock kids doesn't exactly make you Pablo Picasso. In fact, name one famous "tattoo artist". Exactly, you can't because there aren't any because you're not a fucking artist. So why don't you get back to work - I'm sure some sorority girl needs her bellybutton pierced."

i could go for a while on how many idiotic statements are in that, but i think it speaks for itself (ie: name one famous cubist artist.)

people like that guy seriously make me sick ... and theyre a good part of the reason why the left is considered to be a bunch of tools ... run yer mouth off without thinkin of a goddamn word yer sayin, and insult as many people as possible cause yer an insecure fuckstain livin in a trendy city where you cant even get laid (probably) ...

from another post ...
Ah yes. Upon quick perusal, anyone who Googles me will immediately understand that I am a successful humorist. I have a blog. With traffic. I contribute to popular humor sites. In other words, I am a winner. Living the dream. Satisfaction washes over me.

seriously ... thats one supersized colostomy bag of a man

and ridiculously insecure ...

ps this isnt a rant at you bogardus

1 comment:

The Scarlet Pimpernel said...

Wasn't Picasso a cubist artist? Never mind, he was cuban. (The funny parts are never written).