Apr 28, 2006

I love it when science explains me

I knew it all along.

So I am doing some cool and explosive chemistry experiments outside my school today. If your around, come on by. We're in the courtyard. If I'm not there, wait, I'll be down soon. I'll be out there until 2pm or so. You can also call me on my cell.

This caught my attention because it has "Bulgaria" in the title, but then as I read on I was impressed with the method in which the attempted murder occurred. Instead of just telling you what happened, I will give you a link to read on....

I am moving this weekend. Feel free to volunteer your services if you are available Sunday afternoon or evening. Once I'm in, I could also use some hands in moving furniture about the place during the rest of the week. I have the arm muscles of a chicken and a bum knee, so any help is much appreciated.

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: