Apr 14, 2009

imagery, strange strange

So while the rest of these slobs have no excuse for not posting, I do. Been in Alabama recording an album with Ralph "Soul" Jackson and it was completely insane. I'll be posting pictures and a chronicle of the experience soon ... right now I am still catching up with work ...

in the meantime ...

Cool pictures of skyscrapers under construction.

this one's for The Pimpernel ... Catholic Girls performing their song "Young Boys", 1980


Dee D. Jackson, "Automatic Lover", 1978


Bank tellers of the 80s perform interpretive dance! oh no wait, its Lipps Inc performing their hit "Funkytown" live ... crap this is a weird one


Who knew institutional genocide could be so sexy!? Orlando Riva Sound, "Indian Reservation", 1979 ... from the same show as above. Think it's a German Disco program.


Whoa! This is cool ... The Spotnicks, "Rocket Man", 1962

I've used footage from this documentary for my own A/V projects as it's killer stuff!


most of these clips via 60s-man. a weird Russian Livejournal blog I stumbled upon. NSFW!

No comments: