Apr 28, 2009

Things to share ...

Ok, well, it looks less and less likely I will actually chronicle my journed to Alabama a few weeks ago. This has been compounded by my more recent trip to New Mexico to play drums for JT & The Clouds. We did 4 dates opening for Canadian folksters Po' Girl ... like my Alabama trip, I got the call about 18 hours before I was to be on a plane without hearing or rehearsing with the band once! Huzah! Anyway, it went good ... good times. Got to hang out in some natural hot springs about 2 hours away from anything and see the Milky Way like I never saw it before, play to many people who were amped about chill music, lost my hoodie, and ran my entire lower leg against some cactus while running through the desert brush (it's still bright red and bumpy)!

So, in lieu of actually writing anything out, I put my best photos up ...

Phenix City Sound

New Mexican Clouds

And I also uploaded a new Drastics mix-tape ... this month profiling Chris, Drastics bassman ... get that here

bam!

No comments: