Apr 3, 2007

Colored Pee and Chi-Town Cops

What color is your pee? (I think I may have posted a previous similar link, but I think this one is broader.) (The main link for that last post is kind of a weird site, though I didn't check it out completely.)

The first cop beat down.

Then another. Note that the other cops, after seeing their friend drunk and crying, took his gun away. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING IN A BAR GETTING DRUNK WITH HIS GUN? THAT OUGHT TO BE ENOUGH TO GET HIS ASS FIRED!

Then another. I guess it's a family thing.

And a resignation. Funny that the cops who actually beat people up are still on the job. Not funny "ha-ha", but funny "Rodney King" funny. Which isn't funny at all.

Daley to rescue!!! Way to go.

On the plus side, violent crime is down. I guess Daley learned from Guilianni how to clean up town. And remember, the policeman isn't here to create disorder, the policeman is here to preserve disorder.

No comments: