Aug 22, 2008

pink ties

Well, august 2008 will probably go down as the slowest bluntest month to date (see, you might think that we all have broken arms [except pimpernel] but really, its just me. your other contributors have fully functioning extremities, and are just lazy as dirt.) I have been spending a whole lotta time on the 'ol 'puter, but its been on this page, the NY Craft Beer Week site I designed. It's up and running, and quite impressive, if I may say so. Not just the design/functionality, but the event itself is huge. Literally crap-loads of beers, breweries, and bars participating. Any NY readers should definitely consider going. Everything takes me 3x-5x times longer then it should which is why I've only been working on that.

anyway, here's some stuff to gander at.

ignore the authors captions, they're not funny. the images are though.
check out this weird academic-ish article about reggae. cause the drastics is in it. huh?
so livejournal has a really shitty rip off of blogger's "post secret". it's called "secretpost". how original. anyway, i found this and it made me hate angst more than ever. grow up kid.
Detroit is an interesting town ... must watch until 3min mark


aight, i'll try to get back on this.

No comments: