Dec 19, 2008

Libtards

THIS is the reason why liberals are dumb. Obama is having megachurch pundit Rick Warren throw down during his inauguration celebration. This guy is allegedly quasi-liberal (for a preacher) but keep in mind this in a very special spectrum where Jerry Falwell is considered "moderate". Regardless, the guy's a real asshole when it comes to gay rights and abortion rights which are platforms I remember Obama pushing hard. It just kills me. You think Bush's people would have allowed a Pro-Choice speaker at his rally? Ok, maybe that's a little extreme ... but ... uhm ... You think Bush's people would have allowed Margret Cho to speak at his ... mmm, no, no one would want that ... Stephen Colbert .. er ... well, you know ... Plus B-bama is having Aretha Franklin play, but not Stevie Wonder! What the hell guy? You're just gonna use his jam "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" to end every rally for like, ever, and then you won't even let him play?? WHY DOES OBAMA HATE THE BLIND!? And NO, I don't know if Stevie just had a scheduling conflict, and frankly, I DONT CARE. Well, I guess I'll just drink myself into a caffeine-alcohol haze and .. wait, what? Oh, I guess I CANT DO THAT EITHER!

NYEARGH!
and apparently every other blog in the world has covered this. i am slow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! SPARKS!!!!!!


also, did we all see how driz can't say anything about his other persona

Nifiesse!