Aug 10, 2007

Bluntest Points

Bogardus Slacks Alot would be my Native American name. I tried to find a good (or funny) Native American Name Generator to link here, but based on my recent research (read: last 4 minutes) Name Generators are the lamest thing on the internet. If you can find a Name Generator on the web that isn't totally stupid and boring, I'll give you 12 Blunt points, redeemable for cash prizes from The Pimpernel.

Listen, I've seen lots and lots of fake movie trailers online (and I am a bad blog contributor, so I probably didn't link most of them!), but this might be the best one ever made. If you didn't see the love between Zack and Slater before, subtract 3 Bluntest points. Because you need to see it now, in Brokeback by the Bell.

Are you offended? Lose 10 Bluntest points.

I remember when I was a kid that everybody pretty much hated their parents. Now, these kids have the chance to get a new daddy. Plus they get HDTV and XBOX 360. I hate these kids. Get 10 Bluntest points if you're over 18.

If you have over 20 points, Pimpernel owes you $3.15.

Congrats!

(P.S. Sorry its all YouTube, but thats where a lot of my time has been spent recently.)