Aug 14, 2007

oh, jus some stuff

s'why my pappy don't let me go squid fishin' no mo ...

brpbrpbrp ... brpbrpbrp ... brp ... brpbrp ... whats that sound like ? ... think, old car ... model t beats hummer in 1000ft race ... no joke ... seriously, i hate those cars and the people that drive them ...

this scares me ... if anyone knows that that is, please let me know, id love to see the whole thing ...

ahem ... now, i like curves, specially of the female variety ... but somewhere in the area of 34-24-36 ... not 30-14-36 ... more on ms polaire

now listen up all y'all alkie stiffs, i don mind you cattin up on me campfire like ya do, but don't expects me to decorate the mahogany as well ... i's a gettin' mighty hooty .. hobo slang

old ladies with guns

2 comments:

Sofia said...

my mom is an old lady with a gun.

driznastic said...

maybe so, but does she roll with a tek-9 while indian military personnel inspect her shooting style ... hmmmmmmm ? HMMMMMM ?

...

cause if she does that's badass