Jun 15, 2005

Bonna-review

Holy hell, I leave for a few days and Driznastic decides he's just gonna take over. Well, goddamn if I'm gonna let that happen!

Short Bonnaroo review:
This is my third year and definitely the best. Thats due to cool people, good preparation, and perfect weather. Apparently we missed a bitch of a heat wave here in Chicago, which is all cool with me cuz it was in the 70s and breezy in Tennessee. Eat me, Chicago!
Saw a cool collection of bands while there. I will try to list all I can remember, Canzona and Ponyblunt can fill in any I forget: Joss Stone, Jurassic 5, Dave Matthews Band, Allman Brothers, Jack Johnson, Modest Mouse, RJD2, De La Soul, Toots and the Maytals, Black Crowes, Saul Williams, and Iron and Wine. And those are just the ones I saw. There was a bunch I wanted to catch, but missed.

If anyone is reading this and wondering, "Bonna-wha?? Who in the what?", Canzona, Ponyblunt, and I (as well as a blogger to be named later) went here over the weekend. Driznastic wanted to come, but we told him there was no room in the car and then laughed at him all the way to Tennessee. Mwahahaha!

PB and Canzona can throw in their two cents about the weekend, if they ever come back to us in BlogLand.

No comments: