Jun 17, 2005

Welcome stranger!

I fixed that link for you, newbie. I can do that because I am blessed with ADMINISTRATIVE POWER!!

Hey, you guys know what I just heard? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are dating! Wow, you'd think the media would've picked up on that.

Allright, I need to rant about this for a minute. Who the fuck cares?!?! If it was Harrison Ford and......um......the girl on Gilmore Girls(thank Christ I don't remember her name), everybody would laugh and be indifferent. You know why? Cuz they don't have big huge summer blockbuster movies coming out that they're trying to get you to go see. Am I implying that their whole relationship is a sham and a publicity stunt? Well, what makes more sense? Publicity stunt or that this girl wants to publicly make out with a guy who is twice her age, half her height, gay, and in a cult. You decide.

End Rant.

P.S. You think he makes her call him 'Pacey'?

No comments: