Jun 27, 2005

More on Scientology

In light of Bogardus's response, I realized both of our personality profiles were remarkably similar. So I thought that perhaps the scientologists weren't, for lack of a better word, being too scientific about this little exam. I went through and chose the I don't know or understand the question answer to all of the questions. The results were indeed different, which is not what I expected. However, if you lack an opinion or do not understand the questions, the scientologists will let you know you probably want to kill yourself. You could not get any more depressed. Your score might actually have gone up in the depressed column if you answered positively to the "Do you ever think of killing yourself?" question. Science! Oh yeah, I was still above average for activity though even without giving any definitive answer.

No comments: